Wednesday, August 31, 2011

oldies but goodies

I'm missing some friends and a boyfriend today, so I thought I'd reminisce a little bit and show you all some of my favorite ever pictures.

Celebrating w/ S & J the end of the awful MCAT. Also pictured: the traveling dress (on Sara).

My first summer in Michigan at the Sleeping Bear Dunes (recently voted most beautiful place in America by GMA, or the Today show... I can't remember which).

Happy Birthday to someone..I can't remember who, and it was likely not important. What is important is that this was my first of many trip to Addison's.

The Roots n Blues n BBQ Festival (coincidence alert: wore this shirt today).

Nerding out in our Team Twilight shirts.

Celebrating Sara's acceptance to med school!

Happy New Years from Harpos!

Finally done with school and still in love, 8 semesters later.

Happy Grads!

Back in Michigan!

Reunited for the Roots n Blues n BBQ festival once again.


Reunited again for S's birthday...and the last time I saw her. Since January. Sad Christmas.

Before Jake's musical.

No comments:

Post a Comment