Monday, August 1, 2011

Wedding Weekend

I feel like my last post was such a bummer, so I'm going to follow it up with the awesomeness that was my friends Jess and Kevin's wedding this past weekend. I unfortunately don't have any pictures of the groom, and very few of the bride (I'm so sorry guys!) but I cannot be held responsible because I didn't start taking pictures until late in the evening and by that time I was lucky to get any. Let me point out that they had an open bar, and the father of the bride picked out some very. good. wine.

Bonding with friends!



Singing to Celine.

Laughing until we cry.


Tearing up the dance floor...

Reuniting after far. too. long.






 All in all, a successful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Oh love it! I stole all your pics off Facebook. I had so much fun!! Can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete