Thursday, August 11, 2011

procrastination

Tomorrow is my FINAL final exam for the class I'm in. That's right, you  heard me. Three tests for the same class all crammed in to one final's week. Needless to say, I can't stand the thought of studying any longer. We get a 12 day break after tomorrow (HALLELUJAH) and I just need to make myself focus for about 15 more hours. 7 of which will be spent sleeping.

Regardless, for the next 10 minutes, I'm going to write down all of the random thoughts I'm having in hopes that doing so will alleviate my wandering mind of them and I will be able to focus back on diagnosing and treating pancreatitis and UTIs.

  • One of my biggest pet peeves is someone telling you that they will call you and then failing to follow up on it. 
  • Along those lines, if you DO remember to call me back..please do not talk to your friend, or your friend's pet, or the horrible driver in the next lane. I realize not all of these circumstances are avoidable (my mom is a HUGE fan of waiting until I'm on the phone with someone to ask me how my day was..really mom?) but let's be serious. I didn't call to hear you baby talk an annoying yippy dog. 
  • My brother and his girlfriend got a Shih Tzu a few months back. Until they did so I didn't believe that any dog could be as wonderful as my little hot mess Bellsy. Gus is just slightly less cute than her though. And he likes to snuggle with me, whereas Bella does NOT.
  • There are like a million and 5 movies I want to see in theaters right now. To name a few: Horrible Bosses, Thirty Minutes or Less, The Help, Crazy Stupid Love, gLee 3D!, One Day... the list goes on and on. I think this calls for a movie a day for the next 12 days. 
  • I am officially going to Houston for my fall break! HELLOOOOO ANNA!
  • I am still mourning the end of the Harry Potter series. Twilight, it's ugly stepsister, just isn't doing it for me anymore. I did watch the Goblet of Fire several times lately to say what's up to R. Pattz. I don't even know why I find him so attractive.
  • A girl from my high school was my waitress at lunch the other day. I remembered my whole "cutting the friend fat" blog post and made very little eye contact. To be fair, we didn't really like each other so it's not like I was being THAT rude..And I did leave her a good tip. 
  • Now that it is not 150 degrees outside, I'm resuming my running-outside-to-get-in-shape-for-Allie-and-Cortney's-weddings plan. Tomorrow, that is.
  • I am a firm believer that the color purple stimulates your memory. Use purple pencils (not purple lead, people) and/or purple pens EVERY DAY, I say. 
  • I get to see Sammy on SUNDAY. Counting down the hoursss!

Well there you have it people. 10 whole minutes of my random thoughts. I'm obviously not as fast of a typer as I thought I was...

No comments:

Post a Comment