Friday, September 2, 2011

MIZ.

Feeling all sorts of nostalgic tonight and wishing I was going to be there to chant ZOU for my Tigers tomorrow. I feel sort of stupid because I liked going to games when I was in college, but I didn't love it. Oh the things I took for granted. Instead I'll be crying inside that my college days (the real ones at least) are over and that I'll have to settle for watching the majority of games on TV. Until Sam and I fulfill my bucket list item of owning season tickets to Mizzou Football games.

Here are some of my favorite Mizzou Football memories:

Love her.

Tailgating at Reactor before it got shut down, lame.

Prior to spilling nacho cheese all down myself (after doing the splits down the hill...just call me Grace..).

Camped out on the hill.

At Arrowhead for the MU/KU Border Showdown.
Side note: this isn't my video, but I was at this game. For about 30 seconds of it, before I wimped out and went back to Sam's apartment to watch the rest of it. It was freezing rain, so sue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment