Sunday, August 28, 2011

pinterest palette

I tried really hard to find alliteration for pinterest with a food term, so my lame attempt with palette is as close as we're getting, people.


We've been trying out some pinterest recipes up here in the molly's musing household. Here they are:

Buffalo Chicken Mac n Cheese {from noblepig.com}
This was a good one. My family ate half of the pan in one sitting (and it made a big pan!). My mom was actually the one who made this, because I have been getting back into school mode and had a lot of homework the night we made it. I definitely enjoyed it though! I would recommend it if you like any buffalo chicken recipes.

Oreo Crumb Cupcakes {from yourcupofcake.com}
These cupcakes were the bane of my existence. First of all, they are semi-homemade, but they still toke me forEVER to make! The cake part turned out pretty good, but I think there is a typo in the instructions for the icing. I used 3 cups of powdered sugar to make it, but I think you actually need 2.5-3 pounds. I know that sounds weird, but my mom and I made icing from scratch other day and that's about how much we used for that icing. This icing turned out really liquidy and looked like it's melting off the cupcake. I took a picture, but I'm afraid to post it because you WILL laugh at it.

Buffalo Chicken Wraps {from Can You Stay for Dinner?}
Have you noticed a theme in our family's tastes? Yes, another buffalo chicken recipes. These were delish as well, and the best part about them, is they are only about 100 calories per wrap! And they're baked! And crunchy! And delicious! I recommend these if you have any affinity at all for buffalo dip :).

*All pictures on this blog are from the various blogs I found the recipes on. Their awesome photography is just that, theirs. Not mine.*

No comments:

Post a Comment