Tuesday, August 23, 2011

whippy cake

Okay everyone knows I've recently become obsessed with Pinterest, no big surprise there (Cortney, still waiting for you to joinnn). I do think one of the benefits to this lovely gem of a website is that it has made me step my game up as far as my fashion goes! Anyway, one of my favorite accessories are these super adorable hair..barrettes? bows? Not really a great word to describe them other than cake.

From the Fair Fare Collection
From the Liberty Belle Collection
From the Petit Fleur Collection
Seriously adorable right?? I didn't think I would be able to pull it off, but I totally can and so can everyone else I've seen wearing them!

So why am I blogging about Whippy Cake? Because they are having an AWESOME giveaway this week! Just click on this link and go there to learn more! Seriously. It's amazing. Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. First off, I've somehow missed that you've updated your blog lately... weird. Second, yes, why the heck isn't Cortney on pinterest??? I see so many things she would love. Maybe it's the whole having a child thing :) And third, I bet I could make you some of those bows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to attempt it soon! I am sure I wouldn't be as good as this woman, but I bet I could get close!

    ReplyDelete