Monday, September 26, 2011

sunday shopping 2.0

Well, wanna see how I did? As you recall, I went shopping at the outlet mall near my house this afternoon. I think I did a great job, considering I only spent half of the money I budgeted for this trip!

Excuse the terrible pictures. The lighting in my bedroom is awful, and it was already dark when I took these pictures.  And I don't know how to work my camera.

This fun flannel shirt which is super warm was a steal from Old Navy. The whole store was buy one, get one 75% off!

This was on clearance so it wasn't part of the "buy one get one" sale, but it was still like $10 and I've been looking for a shirt like this for awhile.

This fun dress is maybe the tightest article of clothing I've ever owned, but I'm going to attempt NOT to be self-conscious in it, because it's PERFECT for a bachelorette weekend I've got coming up :). Also a steal at $25 from TJ Maxx.

This poor dress has the problem of looking way better on than on a hanger :). Also a great deal because it was on final sale at the Loft outlet for $14.

I have this blue open cardigan shirt in gray too from J. Crew and I love it. And since it was 40% off, I had to have another.

These shirts were $6 from Old Navy..which means one of them ended up being $1.87 after the 75% sale.


I almost walked out of Banana Republic before I spotted this beauty :)

FINALLY a pinterest suggestion. I love this royal blue infinity scarf!

Some jeans because I had like 2 other pair that fit.

And finally, these are not for me, but I found these in the J. Crew kids section for my 7 year old cousin. She loves leggings and purple and I loved the stars, so I bought them for her for Christmas. At $6, I could NOT pass these up!

No comments:

Post a Comment