Wednesday, August 29, 2012

diy: {hangover kits}

I mentioned in this post that I made "hangover kits" for A's bachelorette party. They were super easy to put together, mostly because I knew I was going to do this so I started buying things whenever I had to go to Target, CVS, or Wal-Mart for something else.


First up, what I put in them!
Clockwise from the Sprite: Sprite, Tylenol, Tums, Lifesavers Mints, Orbit gum, Makeup remover wipes, a travel first aid kit, and some mouthwash.



Then, I printed out this little saying and cut it out with my circle cutter.


This was way harder than I thought it would be. I was terrible at centering the saying in the circle.

I then punched out some more circles and wrote all of the girls' initials on them so they'd be a little more personal.

And then tied the bags up with some cute ribbon!

What do you like the morning after a bachelorette party? My drugs of choice are a bottle of water and a bowl of plain white rice. Random, but I swear it works!


PS: Welcome those of you who found this post on Pinterest! Leave a comment below and let me know what you would add (or take out of!) these bags!!

10 comments:

  1. I do not have anything to add but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would switch the sprite to gatorade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea!! I think it is perfect the way it is! CUTE idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea!! I'll be using this!!
    Might I suggest not Tylenol but use Ibuprofen (Advil). Tylenol is metabolized by the liver and after a night of drinking your liver is pretty tired already!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Add Water and something to eat, like oat could be a good idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Molly,

    I love this idea and would like to feature it on AllFreeDIYWeddings.com. Please contact me for more information.

    Best,

    Jaclyn Holtzman
    Editor, AllFreeDIYWeddings.com
    editor@allfreediyweddings.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use midol. It seems to work wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this idea! Thank you...

    ReplyDelete