Wednesday, January 18, 2012

dear blogoverse...

I'm sorry I haven't written lately.

You see, I'm stressed. Maybe you got that from my last post about insomnia. I'm happy to report that the exercise and sheer exhaustion from school are fully kicking in so I've been sleeping better. I'm going to save you the bore about the things I'm stressed about, because I could type for a really long time and then you would also be stressed at the end of the post.


So what's makin' me happy lately?

This handsome man (preparing for an afternoon at the Missouri History Museum).

My favorite cat, Ms. Maddie.

A fun new hat from J. Crew (on super sale!).

Trivial Pursuit with my parents...Sam and I got "trounced" and by "trounced" I mean we lost at the very end after my parents got super, super lucky ;). At least we filled our whole pie! I call that a success.

A trip to the American Girl store with my cousin for some doll beauty care.

No lie-- Ms. Molly McIntire joined the party. Pretty sure these people thought I was a crazy 24 year old who still played with dolls...In my defense, it's not my fault that when I was 7, Zach unbraided her braids and they have NEVER looked the same. Now she's perfect. And not to be touched by anyone, ever. Okay fine. I'm a creepy 24 year old (who does NOT play with dolls).


This cutie who is getting oh so big.

Pretty winter sunsets.

Knitting projects.

This is an awful iphone pic..sigh.. but this sweet puppy makes me happy because SHE is so happy to see me :). 


Why are you happy lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment