Tuesday, December 13, 2011

three cheers for five years.


As the title of this blog implies, Sam and I have been "officially" dating for 5 years as of today. Unfortunately instead of spending this joyous occasion together, we are studying for our respective finals on our respective sides of the state. All of you who will need me as a nurse and all of you who will need him as a lawyer better be happy about that, because I sure am not.

Anyway, here's a little retrospective glance at the last 5 years we've spent together:

One of the many lectures I've received over the finer intricacies of beer pong, I'm sure.

Fancy Freshmen.
In sickness and in health....Sam has mono in this picture. And I DID NOT GET IT, ladies and gentlemen. Super human immune system!

Still faking my allegiance to the Royals (and right after Sam had his Lasik surgery...so weird to look at the before pictures now!)

We love our Tigers!

Before seeing Bill Clinton speak at Mizzou.

Pumpkin patching.

Spring breaking

Michigan Love.

Valentine's Day 2010.


More Michigan Love.

three cheers for three years.



happy grads!

no longer feigning allegiance to the Royals.

playing dress up
...here's to 5 more years. I love you, dude ;), And here's to only one more year of finals during the holidays.

And to my readers, I know it was sappy. Get over it. happy tuesday!

1 comment: