Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone who is celebrating today! If you aren't, I hope you are having a happy Hanukkah, or will have a wonderful Kwanzaa, or just a spectacular New Year's Eve if none of those are your cup of tea. I would like to take a second to remind a few people that this is the holiday season, not just the Christmas season, so even if you believe something different than someone else, it gives you no right to cut down other religions or people solely to make yourself feel more important.  And in the spirit of the holidays, lets just try being nice to everyone. Capice?


Off my soap box.


I love everything about Christmas, but one of my favorite things is holiday baking. Here's a quick roundup of everything I have baked this holiday season!
Candy Cane Cookies via my Grandmother
Andes Mint Cookies via Becky Higgins

Pumpkin Streusel Muffins... my mom found this recipe somewhere, I'm not sure where.

Peanut Butter Kiss cookies via my great Grandmother's recipe

Christmas Swirl Cookies via Our Italian Kitchen

If you want any of the homemade recipes, let me know. The Candy Cane Cookies are fun AND delicious :).

No comments:

Post a Comment