Tuesday, January 29, 2013

hashtag fail.

Today was full of a lot of fails.


First:

I was in charge of feeding our friend Jim's cat, Brie, today, as he is out of town. I remembered I needed to do it and thought to myself, "you should feed her when you go to Target." Then I went to Target and came home and had my hands full so I didn't go.

This is Brie! Isn't she cute?

 So needless to say, I waited until the sky looked like this:

A little ominous right, but not too terrible?

Oh yeah, by the time I walked downstairs and outside to Jim's apartment, it was raining cats and dogs (which is a stupid expression).


 So needless to say, I looked like this when I came back inside:

#fail.

Speaking of other fails, see this shirt? When I bought it, it was like $8 at Victoria's Secret and I thought, "ooooh it's so soft, what a perfect sleeping shirt!"

Well, it was a romper. You know, a full fledged romper (similar shown below).
Let's just say that it looks about 12304982340 times better on the Victoria's Secret model than on me. I'm pretty sure Sam laughed when I walked out of our bathroom. Needless to say, I cut it off immediately and was left with the nice shirt I thought I'd have. Albeit with a totally jagged edge because of my terrible cutting skills.

#fail.


Last but not least... Remember the Boston Cream Pie I was going to make?
Their version...

My version.

#fail.


No comments:

Post a Comment