Tuesday, February 5, 2013

pinspiration sundays (on a tuesday).

Forgive me for already messing up my weekly column. I know you're not surprised.


I worked 4 nights in a row over the weekend (Thurs-Sunday) and also came down with a sinus infection, so to say I was incapacitated is an understatement. On my last night of work my sweet patient said to me, "What's wrong with you, you can't talk." Thanks, little man. One of the many reasons I adore working with kids, they tell you like it is.

Anyway, here's whats (p)inspiring me this week!

Skinny Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps via Gina's Skinny Recipes.
Umm..yum! I just made some crockpot chicken today so I know what I'm going to do with the rest of it!


Inspiration for some new wall art in our bedroom:

And finally, attempt this 'do for dinner with my 'rents on Saturday night.



What's inspiring you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment