Tuesday, May 31, 2011

study break

As I continue to take inspiration from Cortney and Megan, I'm going to list out some projects I'd like to tackle, in hopes that it will make me continue to take study breaks to accomplish them. Since I've scored As on both of my exams thus far, I feel as if I deserve some fun. And by fun, I mean home improvement projects.

1) Upload and organize pictures from both of my cameras, then delete said pictures from both cameras so I have room to take more.

2) Reorganize my closet. I HATE how it looks.

3) Clean out the junk cabinet in the kitchen (most of it is my art/craft supplies, old school supplies, etc).

4) Finish redecorating our bathroom.

5) Organize my stationary box (yes, I have a box set aside specifically for stationary), and then use some of that stationary to write to my lovely friends.


I'll start with those 5 for now. I know I have more ideas, but I have a limited amount of time and it'll probably take me 5 months to do all of those things. Boo.




BY THE WAY, if you hop on over to Our Fishy Family, make sure to say CONGRATS! Because those two crazy kids are gettin hitched! :) So glad I got to celebrate with you, Cort!

No comments:

Post a Comment