Sunday, May 1, 2011

an organizer's nightmare

So I moved home this weekend. It's official, back in with the rents. It's fine, except last summer during my brief stay here, I didn't do a great job condensing. Thus, I have still been in the process of combining two fully stocked rooms of clothes, decor, bedding, etc into one. 

So for those of you interested in seeing the disaster, here are the before and after pictures.
Before:
My "walk-in" closet that I was having trouble walking in.
                                    
I'm not very neat while unpacking/cleaning.




Notice Lisa from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Trashy reality TV is perfect cleaning background noise!

Everyone needs a helper!

Closet after. I can actually walk in and see everything!

Look how much bigger everything looks!

Don't judge all the childhood memorabilia. Some things I just can't get rid of.

So. Comfy.
It still feels a little bit cluttered to me...what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment