Thursday, June 2, 2011

molly d and her ABCs

I know I've mentioned Smart and Sassy with Sprinkles, and she wrote a super cute post today. It's survey-ish in nature, but I think it's way less obnoxious than the usual "chocolate or vanilla? diet or regular?" type surveys, so I'm gonna play along.. Especially since B did too :)



Ambition: To get through this year without having a panic attack. Long term though...have a great marriage, kids, career, and house. In that order.

Bad Habit: I've recently began biting my nails (nerves!), overreacting to little things.

City: the Ville. Eventually: (probably) St. Louis. 

Drink: Diet Dr. Pepper 

Education: BS in Biology from MIZ-ZOU, workin on a BSN from WJC.
Food: Buffalo Chicken anything. Probably buffalo chicken sub from Pickleman's. 

Guilty Pleasure: Any of the Real Housewives, Twilight (books or movies, doesn't matter), The Awful Truth on E!Online. 

Hometown: the Ville. 

Ice Cream: Haagen Dazs Caramel Cone

Jonesing for: A full night's sleep, a weekend w/ SEW.

Kryptonite: Cheese, ice cream, frappuccinos.. seeing a common theme? 

Look-a-like: Mi Madre

Movie: Pride and Prejudice, Love Actually, and perhaps The Social Network has worked it's way up there.   

Nickname: Mol, MKD. Note to self: give your kids better nickname names.  

Obsession: Pinterest

Perfume: Ralph Lauren Romance [Thanks, Sammy!]

Quirk: I'm afraid of weird things (ie: deer, birds), and organize when I'm anxious. 

Regret: Losing the ability to run 4 miles or so with no problems. 

Starbucks: Caramel Frappuccino

Thrift Find of the Year: Garage sales count? Trivial Pursuit for $2 or Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (brand new, hardcover) for $1.

University: Mizzou. William Jewell doesn't count. 

Vacation: This year, St. Louis will be my vacays. Next year- Hopefully somewhere tropical with a beach. 

Wine: Triamente from Stone Hill Winery

X: X...ray? 

Years: 23. I'm a baby.  

Zen: A pretty deck overlooking Lake Leelanau, bear hugs from the bf, riding on our boat at sunset, sitting in my hammock swing with a cute little puppy name Bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment