Tuesday, April 5, 2011

getting to knooow you.

Whoever gets the "The King and I" reference above is my new best friend.

Anyway...I'm new at this, obviously. I am really terrible at sticking with things, so if months go by and you don't hear from me, chances are I wasn't in a horrible car crash, I am just off doing whatever my new obsession of the moment might be. Second, I like to think of myself as a grammar freak, but sometimes I make mistakes. I also know that you're not supposed to end a sentence with a preposition, but Winston Churchill said it was okay, so I'm going by his rules ("This is a rule up with which we should not put.")


So since I've obviously illustrated that I like to ramble, let me show you a few other things that I like love.
My partner in crime.

My wonderful family (my brothers Zach (in white) and Nick (in blue), and my parents who aren't pictured here.

My adorable dogs, Bella and Charlie. You'll probably see more pictures of Bella than you'd care to.
Michigan sunsets.

gLee, of course

and most of all...organizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment