Sunday, March 18, 2012

sunday runs

Okay, okay. I know. I have been absent from all mentions of running, eating healthy, etc in addition to the rest of the blog lately. My bad.

Via
February was a rough month--I was in my critical care rotation at school and it was pretty rough. I didn't have a lot of free time, and the free time I DID have I honestly didn't feel like spending working out. Needless to say, February was an epic fail.

March has been going MUCH better. I'm more on pace with what I was running in January, and I've been watching what I've been eating. I've hit sort of a plateau as far as the scale goes, but I have noticed little things, like some clothes either fitting better or being slightly too big (particularly my workout clothes. It's horrible to try to run and hold up your shorts at the same time!).

The wedding I'm attending in FL is in a little less than 3 months (yay! so excited), so while I know I won't be at my goal weight/size by then, I think I will still be at the point where I'm a little more comfortable hanging out on the beach!

PS: This is my 99th blog post. Whoa. I should probably make 100 something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment