Sunday, October 30, 2011

happiness is...

I've been in bed for about 48 hours now thanks to a rogue Limeade from Topsy's. Sam told me he heard from his mom that there have been some recent E. coli breakouts, so I'm fairly certain that's the culprit, but regardless, I've been stuck in my bed all weekend, which sounds so great when you're out running around but is MISERABLE when 5 blankets (including one that is electric), some flannel PJ pants and your warmest socks still aren't making you feel better.


So what am I doing to make myself feel better? Showing you the things that DO make me happy.

 Puppy snuggles.
 Gourmet cupcakes, yum.
This picture.
Starbucks Peppermint Mocha (we're so close, so so close).

Down comforters.

My uggs. Don't judge.




What makes you happy? And hope you all had a better weekend than a bout with food poisoning! Wish me luck with the chicken my mom made for dinner...eek.

1 comment:

  1. This posting was great! I hope you feel better soon! Puppy snuggles and down comforters are the best things in the world!

    ReplyDelete