Monday, October 3, 2011

weekend recap

As I mentioned in my cooking post yesterday, I went to St. Louis this past weekend to hang out with my main squeeze. We have done a lot of the touristy things in stl because we've been dating for almost 5 years (ah! can you believe it?!), which means I've made a lot of weekend trips, both when we were at mizzou and after. Now we do more every day type things, which I like, because I've learned I've started to prefer the things we go do in St. Louis to the things we do in Kansas City (shh, don't tell my parents...), which will make a move there someday an easier transition.

So anyway, I'm long-winded as usual. This weekend we (and by we, I mean me again) cooked, did some laundry, and cleaned up the apartment. I seem to be incapable of enjoying my free time (one of the characteristics of a Type A personality, awesome), so I always have to be moving.

Between all of THAT excitement, however, I watched Sam play some softball...


We also had some delicious Italian food with Sam's dad, brother, and his brother's girlfriend...


Went to a super exciting poker game...right Sam?....


Saw an a-MAZ-ing movie {seriously, loved it, despite the fact that anything and everything about cancer still makes me cry}....

And took a lot of medicine (me, not Sam). My mom has bronchitis but I'm maintaining I have allergies, so I refuse to go to the doctor. Interesting story, a nursing student that hates doctor's offices...
Who else loves these Mucinex commercials?

What did you do this weekend?


*One thing I didn't do this weekend? Take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment