Tuesday, March 12, 2013

currently...

watching:
Silver Lining's Playbook



...only like 4 months later than the rest of the country. I looooved this movie. Sam didn't like it quite as much, but something about it just made me feel. You know movies like that? It was fabulous.  It doesn't hurt that Bradley Cooper is pretty easy on the eyes and I adore Jennifer Lawrence more than almost any other actress around my age. I love that this is going to shine a light on bipolar disorder, which I have a very personal experience with.


reading:
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
 
You may know Mindy Kaling from the television show The Office, where she played Kelly Kapoor for the first 8 seasons, but you may not know that she is also one of the writers for The Office and for her new show, The Mindy Project. This book is HILARIOUS. My best friend and I both bought it in the airport last weekend and we were both cracking up before my flight left. It will make you laugh out loud, and also feel a little validated by thoughts that you might have about other people from time to time :). It took me less than a day to read this, even though it's around 200 pages. 


eating:
Haagen Daaz Caramel Cone ice cream



I don't even need to write a review about this stuff. It's so ridiculously good.


wearing:
Tippi Sweater from J. Crew

source

Ok I haven't technically worn this yet, but I am planning to this week so it counts right? I saw this when I was in New York last week (posts to come on that little adventure soon!) and decided it needed to come home with me. Normally I would NEVER spend $80 on a sweater, but apparently shopping on Fifth Avenue makes me do weird things. 




What are you currently doing?

1 comment:

  1. LOVED Silver Linings... I don't ever buy movies, but I'm going to need to make an exception.

    ReplyDelete