Wednesday, February 27, 2013

do you know my friend tami taylor?

I'm pretty sure that if Tami Taylor was a real person, we would be friends IRL (in real life, duh).

If you don't know who Tami Taylor is, shame on you. It means you haven't seen Friday Night Lights, which means you also don't know who Coach Taylor is, the man who I measure every other man against (mostly kidding, Sam).

I mean, really y'all.

Anyway, Tami Taylor Connie Britton is now playing Rayna Jaymes on Nashville, so naturally I spent this entire day watching like 7 episodes of it. Go. Watch.



Now.



Also, listen to this video. Talent, y'all.


Okay, I'll stop talking like a southern person now.

Go watch Nashville, then watch some videos by James Alan.


And finally, I will leave you with this picture (if you haven't seen it on Facebook yet):

Homeboy is so freakin' cute. He LOVES the snow, and I wish I was there to see him frolicking about.

2 comments: