Friday, May 18, 2012

An Instagram Wedding

My friend Cortney got hitched a few weekends ago, and after a glass or four of champagne at the cocktail hour, I decided I was going to Instagram her wedding. Obviously, my favorite app ever.

Don't worry Al, yours is on the way.

I meant to take more "detail" pictures, because Cortney had SO MANY of them (you did a beautiful job, my dear), but, she also had an open bar. Just sayin'.

The Annas. Love my ex-coworkers!

Megan and I.

What are the odds of wearing a dress that you bought in 2009 to a wedding...and seeing someone else...that you know...wearing the same dress? :)

Lovely ladies!

Missed you so, my dear.

The groom's cake...can you tell what it is? (hint...I've spoken of my love for this company more than once on this blog)

That salad up there? To DIE for.

Guess who caught the bouquet (this was TOTALLY by chance, too ;) ). Again, just sayin'...SAM.

A little washed out, but you can tell just how beautiful Cortney looked regardless.

My favorite. What a beautiful couple.
Cortney, thanks for including me in your special day. You were beautiful and your hard work paid off big time!

PS: The dancing videos are still safely on my camera and will not be shared on this blog or any other public arena.

1 comment: