Friday, June 10, 2011

raindrops keep falling on my head.

This picture is not mine. It belongs to a stranger, so I cannot give credit where credit is due.
TGIF, guys. TGIF.

This was the longest week ever. A very long week filled with skills competency checks and studying and canceled plans. Not a happy camper.

As always, some good came with the bad.

I woke up to a delightful email from my friend C. I passed both of those skills competency checks at 100%. My mom, aunt, and grandma had a 3 family garage sale and after just today, I've made about $50 from my old clothes. I love this concept. I don't want these clothes anymore, but someone else is willing to PAY me for something I used to love. Works out well for all involved, I think! Also, the crowning gem on this not so great week? My dad's insurance lowered the cost of my monthly prescription to $3.50. THREE FIFTY. Hallelujah.

AND. The best thing of all? I got a pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarers. FOR FREE.

1 comment:

  1. So happy you passed with 100%! So impressive. Congrats. Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete