Monday, November 25, 2013

when funfetti cupcakes fulfill you


So much joy from such a little cupcake.

Sam & I have been staying with relatives for almost 6 months now, which means I don't have quite the same freedom in the kitchen as I used to.

This is mostly because when I cook, I use every utensil, bowl, pan, and measuring cup that I can get my hands on. My mom used to encourage messy cooking, so I've embraced it as I've gotten older.  Not everyone appreciates this characteristic, so I've started to shy away from making messes in kitchens that aren't mine.


I went home a few weeks ago and made apple crisp (which was an actual recipe, not a box of cake mix) and it was gone the next day. I then decided that my need to bake wasn't quite fulfilled, so I made up a batch of funfetti cupcakes. So delicious (so much sugar!) and I felt my anxiety over not being able to meal plan and bake and stress relieve ebb a little bit.


Thank you, Pillsbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment