Wednesday, October 17, 2012

pinterest projects {2 knockout recipes}

I have been pinning things for a very long time, and I have just recently started to go back and look at my old pins to see what we should have for dinner.

Last night I tried two different recipes, and they were both AMAZING.

First up:

Pizza Quesadillas
via Snixy Kitchen
photo also via Snixy Kitchen
These were the bomb. I loved them, and while he liked them, Sam would have preferred additional "toppings", but I thought they were fine the way they are.

Basically what you do is buy some pepperoni (I got ours from the deli counter and thought this was better than the prepackaged kind). Pan fry the pepperoni so it's crispy, then brush pizza sauce on two flour tortillas, throw on some cheese, and put the pizza sauce sides towards the middle and then crisp in a cast iron skillet (3-5 minutes on each side). Super easy, super delicious.


Next:

Mini Halloween Oreo Cheesecake
 via A Bitchin' Kitchen 

Not the best picture, but ohmigosh you guys, these are SO GOOD. Sam gave them an A+. I would give them an A+++ if that was possible.

Instructions are on her website, and trust me, you'll want to go make these ASAP. I suggest making them when you're going to have company or a work potluck, because it's torturous to have them sitting around your house and to try not eat them all day.




What kinds of things are you cooking up these days?
 

1 comment:

  1. Those look so delicious!!
    Newest follower, hope you can check out my latest DIY and enter my contest.
    www.nellecreations.com

    ReplyDelete