Saturday, April 14, 2012

things I'm loving

1. These brightly colored sports bras from Target. I want all of them.
via Target
2. Slouchy tees
via Bloomingdales
3. Flip flop season!
via Old Navy
4. J.Crew's cute retro looking swimsuits
via J. Crew
5. These Ray-Bans that I still want after a year.
via Ray-Ban
 

Basically I'm loving that summer is coming, even though I love winter just as much as summer. In fact, I love all of the seasons. That's the best part about living in Missouri!

What sort of fashions are you loving these days?

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with everything neon these days! I could totally clear Target out of all their fun sports bras... for now I must settle for my three. :o) ... they were a necessity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That swimsuit is so stinking cute! Did you get one like that? I still don't have a suit for Florida. I need to order one asap though.. they NEVER EVER fit right.

    ReplyDelete