Saturday, April 28, 2012

april showers bring...

Some of you may be bummed that the local forecast looks more like this:

The Weather Channel forecast for my zip this week.
than like this:

The Weather Channel forecast for Phoenix.
But I'm pretty happy that they are calling for some rain!

Wanna know why??


Because I don't get to wear these beauties nearly enough!

Let's face it. If you got to wear shiny pink rain boots every time it rained, you'd want it to rain all the time, too!

That being said, be safe in the inclement weather, don't go storm chasing, and pray that the sun comes out for a certain someone's big day on Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. After Thursday May 3rd, at 10am. It is allowed to pour.. but until then I'm going to request weather that doesn't make me want to sleep more than I already do... So that I can get the last of MY LAST FINALS EVER finished.

    :)

    ReplyDelete