Monday, July 23, 2012

pinterest projects {mason jars}

 We recently moved into a larger apartment which means more space to fill and more nooks and crannies begging for my creative attention.

I saw this pinned awhile ago, and showed it to Sam. He liked it (yay!) which meant I didn't have to feel guilty about having already bought the mason jars :).


I like that it's simple and different than just having your silverware in a boring old drawer organizer!

I wanted to do something that tied in our kitchen colors, so I dug around in my craft stuff and found some ribbon to just add something extra. The best part about the ribbon is that it's simple to switch out because you can tie it tight enough that it won't fall down, so you don't need to glue it or anything! Holla!

Here's our interpretation of the above:



And Sam loved it so much...
 it found it's way into our bathroom as well!



What sort of crafting have you been up to lately?

1 comment: