Saturday, July 21, 2012

life through instagram: 7/21/12.


 Nurse socks for the nurse.

 This little guy broke my heart at Petsmart. If Sam was a rule breaker, he would be snoozing next to me right now. Unfortunately, our apartment has a one pet per apartment rule, and I guessssss we have to abide by that rule.

Midweek date night. 

A visit from S!

The view looking up from Sam's parents' pool.


A spur of the moment night out at the Muny to see Chicago.

Straight thugs on the 4th of July. 


Hanging with a naughty clever cat. 

Wild Saturday night: Monopoly and Harry Potter. 

It's super official, people. 

Rereading a favorite. 

Amusement park fun with my mom.

Tomato season (I don't even like them, I just like the way they look in pictures). 

My first Cards game of the year and
a) we won
b) my boy Matt Holliday hit a home run!


I apologize to those who read my blog for life updates--turns out moving and a new job turn me into a poor communicator!

No comments:

Post a Comment