Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Fourth!

I hope everyone had an excellent 4th of July! I know I did! Sam got to come in town early on Friday and was here until early this morning. It was fantastic! My last post was really wordy, so I'm just going to show you what we were up to.
Sam and Bellsy bonded.

We practiced our photo skills with some sunset pictures at the lake by my house.

I'm really not good. I'm planning on taking lessons after school is done.

pretty sailboats on our walk around the lake.
Sam and I dominated Family Game Night.

We took a trip to Crown Center where we ate at Fritz's (me for the 2nd time, Sam for the 1st). I highly recommend it if you have small children (cough, Cort!) but if you don't...maybe skip it until you do.
Shot off some fireworks..STL County doesn't allow fireworks, so Sam was pretty stoked that SVille allows you to shoot them off on the 3rd-5th.

We were really happy for our extended weekend together.

What's the 4th without the police? Our neighbor got in trouble for covering the street lamp with a blanket. Don't worry, no one was harmed, ticketed, or arrested. Just some small town officers flexing their muscles :)
Watched some fireworks


I took a nap on the driveway, because how can this view not make you peaceful?
These were a lot more fun when I was 7.


Shot off some more fireworks and enjoyed the 4th!

 How was YOUR Fourth of July?

No comments:

Post a Comment