Monday, August 12, 2013

pardon the interruption

Lake Michigan

For the past two weeks, Sam and I have been soaking up the sun and 75 (yes you read that right, 75) degree weather in Northern Michigan. It has been wonderful, amazing, glorious, just about any other positive adjective you could throw into a sentence.

While I know that all three of my readers are begging for some updates, and I'd love to give you some, you might just have to wait a few weeks days for some posts with substantial content, because this is my to do list for our return home:

  • Work 6 of the next 8 days
  • Find an apartment to move into by September 15th (hahahahahahahaha)
  • Organize all of the boxes that we threw things in when we moved
  • Clean the place we are staying from top to bottom
  • Host my mom for Labor Day weekend
  • Did I mention working? 

Anyway, you can see why blogging has taken a backseat. It's not feasible to write about all the pinterest projects I'm doing for our house...when we are homeless.

For now, I'm going to soak up the last few days of Michigan sun(sets) and sand and try not to let any of that list invade my mind!

1 comment:

  1. Do you need me to come help you move? I am really good at moving!

    ReplyDelete