Tuesday, May 21, 2013

graduation city

This is a big year for my friends & family in terms of graduation. My best friend finished her degree in school psychology (side note, I was so focused on writing psychology that I originally spelled "pschool" instead of "school." oops.), and another one of our friends just graduated with her law degree! On another note, I have really smart friends.


My brother Zach finished his degree in Exercise Science from Ottawa University last weekend, so I drove home to help celebrate

Bella helped Zach open up all of his presents!


Next up on the graduation list was Sam, who finished law school this week! I want to write a longer, more involved post about this so I'm going to skip down to my baby brother Nick who graduated from high school on Sunday! Sam and I booked it to KC on Sunday morning after several days of festivities and arrived just in time to get seated and watch the ceremony.

Our "baby brother" is a high school grad! I really can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday he was my show and tell in first grade the month after he was born. I personally think I had the best show and tell of the whole year. 


 Nick with one set of our grandparents :).
 It's hard to believe that it has been 5 years since Zach graduated and SEVEN since I did. I can remember my graduation weekend so clearly, it's like it happened a week ago.
 Family photo.
 Me and all of the graduates! It honestly looks like Sam is just another brother in the family. 

 2013 graduates!



After this whirlwind weekend, I'm ready for a little break! And by break I mean I have to work 6 of the next 7 nights :).

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you truly were able to wear your bridesmaid's dress again :)

    ReplyDelete