Friday, April 19, 2013

dear friday letters

Dear Friday,

Thank you for arriving. The fact that I'm in overtime for the second week in a row at work should explain how grateful I am for your arrival.


Dear April Showers,

I love how green you are making everything outside. If it wasn't for my headaches I keep getting from you, I would welcome you to stay far longer.


Dear Smithville,

I hate that you are located so far away from St. Louis and that it makes seeing these two little munchkins so difficult.



Oh, and I suppose my parents as well.



Dear New Bedroom Artwork,

I think I did a pretty good job on you.
However, my back is now absolutely killing me for leaning over a coffee table for 4 hours. Yuck.


Dear Youngest Wallach Brother,

Happy Birthday. I'd say something wittier but I know you and your brother would beat me to it.


Dear Grandpa,

Thank you for making me an awesome trashcan that smells so good. Seriously, it does.


Dear Readers,

I clearly have blogger's block. What do you want me to write about?



Love,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment